Adding uploaded font doesn't work at the moment

Im not able to add any new font. i upload it , but cant press the add button or italic check box ! what’s the problem ?

After the files have uploaded, it’s not possible to click on “Add”, it has no effect.

http://vincent.polenordstudio.fr/snap/m5m83.jpg

1 Like

Have you refreshed the dashboard page after the firs upload? Does it fix it?

yea nothing happened, the button is still like disabled

Can you screenshot please?

have you added fonts before? What were the files named? What are the files names and extensions of the fonts yuou’re trying to upload now?

Its billabong font.ttf the add button doesnt click.

I wouldnt know then…

@cyberdave can you help here?

Hm maybe I m wrong but .ttf is not a webfont standard. This is your desktop version (True Type Font) that can only be used by software or applications on your computer.

You would need yout font to be a .woff, .svg, .eot whatsoever in order to work with that font within webflow. Maybe you have to generate that types (if its a free font) or buy the webfont version of that.

Cheers
Daniel

I always use .ttf , but today there’s a major problem, I cant event extract the website, it is stuck on Loading fonts. and cant upload any new font…

Oh that was a lame guess then :). Should ve read the upload notes better.

Maybe then you cant use that specific font for your website?
I tried it by myself and its also not working…sorry :confused:

you tried uploading a font it doesnt work ?

Yeah…I cant upload ANY custom font anymore :confused:

okay so it’s a webflow problem then

@Daniel_Schultheiss ttf is not to ditch entirely. It’s usually not the adapted to web version, but it can be.

http://vincent.polenordstudio.fr/snap/yd92s.jpg

For instance, FontSquirrel often gives you a good ttf instead of an otf. TTF works in most browsers except IE and iPhone.

@Wadih_Hajj I see the problem now, I update your post to “bug”

@vincent yeah i was totally wrong :slight_smile:

Hi everyone and @Wadih_Hajj, we are investigating some buggy behavior with uploading custom fonts. As soon as there is information, I will update you :slight_smile:

Cheers, Dave

4 Likes

I am experiencing the same problem atm. I tried to upload a .woff webfont and the form stopped responding.

Also a previously uploaded font stopped working, it started displaying a white vertical rectangle instead of the icon for that character.

I see this is a pretty fresh thread so I guess it’s a new bug and we’ll have to deal with it for a while. :confused:

My guess is it will work very soon.

That would make me really happy. :smiley:

It “appears” that I can upload a font, but when I upload the various file formats (.eot, .otf, .ttf, .woff), the font list shows duplicate formats (duplicating the first uploaded file format) and not taking on it’s own file format.