[RESOLVED] After the publication of site size font increased

After the publication of site size font increased

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/national-geographic?preview=c783e294eb3a4a4d38a2b140c33edddf

@thesergie
I experienced this before as well, then it was resolved, but now I experienced it again yesterday. Republishing, reloading, emptying cache didn’t work.

Paragraph wasn’t detected automatically (had to give it a class manually).

Hmm this is very odd! Looks like the body font size is being becoming 16px on publish which affects your em font size values. We’re investigating it now.

@Barsik We just pushed a change to fix this issue - can you try to republish and let us know if you’re still seeing the font-size discrepancy?

Thanks you! Now everything is all right.

At the same time I also want to write you one thing , which was previously and is now gone . Previously , I exhibited the element size value such as the left side , for example 2 % . Then he pinched the shift key and all four sides appeared to 2 % .

And now , when I shift clamp exposed on all sides to 2 , but only in pixels . And I need to 2 on all sides at once exhibited in%.

Sorry for my bad English .

@Barsik I moved the follow-up question to a separate post: No longer possible to apply margin/padding changes to all sides when using percentages - Bugs - Forum | Webflow

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.