Can't See My Scrollbar, But Scrolling Works Great

Hey guys, I’ve been at this for 2 hours now, I googled all over read a ton about how to customize the scrollbar.

For me, I just can’t see mine, and I know its probably some stupid mistake, but I can’t find what it is.

My site scrolls perfectly, I just would like to able to see my scrollbar is all.

Link is below and ty so much for the help!

Travis

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/traviss-superb-site-1ab6a-9ecbd7684854a?preview=824152952378d13b46209687b0cbe087
(how to access public share link)

overflow: hidden might be that thing that is messing up with you ;)

Hey @bart, I’ve learned so much from your posts on these boards so thank you first of all!

My big wrapper isn’t what should be scrolling, it is my “homepage”. My “homepage” is what holds my 2 sections that scrolls very nicely, I just see white space instead of a scrollbar.

But I did play with the “big wrapper” and change it from hidden to all the other options, and that just seemed like it was attempting to make another scrollbar, which was also not visible (just adds white space).

Turns out, I am stupid like I thought, and my scroll was there all along, but it was hidden under the outside navigation I made.

I solved this by making another div on the inside, of the outside navigation, and giving that the scroll.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.