Creating subfolders

Hi all!

I have a question regarding page structure. What I want to creatie is a url like this:

www.example.com/terms

I created a folder called “Terms” and tried to put a page in it with “index” as slug. Unfortunately I got an error message. Just to be extra clear: I don’t want an url like www.example.com/terms/terms.html but just the name of the folder.

Hope someone can help me out on this one, thanks in advance!

In the webflow system, this url means www.example.com/terms.html and terms is a page at the root.

It’s not yet possible to browse a url like example.weblow.com/products where products is a folder and leads to index.html, index.htm or default.html like usual servers do.

I said it’s “not yet” because many have asked about that possibility and someone from webflow kind of always acknoledge that this would be a good thing. Indeed the closest Webflow stays to the standards, the better it is.

1 Like

Is there any plans in the near future for adding index.html in the sub folders?

I can do a mod rewrite or re-edit the structure once exported I know, but I’d rather save some time and just be able to link to the subfolder/index.html

Thanks,
FBM.

Hi @FBM, this article may be of interest for you to comment on or follow: http://forum.webflow.com/t/ability-to-put-content-in-folder-and-have-it-be-a-page-and-a-folder/11214

Cheers,
Dave

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.