Help with Exporting Code to Shopify

Hi! I have a Shopify site already built but I made a page in Webflow that I just want to integrate on a page in my existing template. Shopify requires liquid code and I’m having difficulties with how to get the same look as I see it in webflow. I have added all the files into my assets but none of the images work and the design is totally inaccurate. Please help Thanks! :smile:
This is how I’d like it to look

But this is what I’m getting

Hey @JBB

I am a Shopify Development Partner. If you are still having trouble I can help you out but it would be easier to work on the Shopify platform since that’s where the trouble is.

If you want we can discuss this in a private message.

Cheers

Alex

Hey Alex thanks for your response I’d love your assistance! How do I go about sending you a private message?

I sent you a PM and for future reference you can message anyone directly by clicking on their picture and then clicking message.

Alex

Nice, good info to know Alex. I have a shopify store I manage for someone. Haven’t transitioned anything over to it yet but have been playing with a modal-doorway option here because the customers to that site either go one way or another, no exceptions, so they land on their custom search engine. Shopify is a breeze, try to implement anything 21st century in a network solutions store… it’s a bitch. To think they were cutting edge once. Shopify rocks!

good luck @JBB If you dont mind updating this with the results or differences, I am interested in seeing it.

Hey @jagsweb

I just created a show and tell post with the results.

2 Likes

Alex is the best! So fortunate to have his assistance. Super attentive, knowledgeable, and responsive. Thanks again!

Looks nice. It should suit the target audience well
@JBB how long have you had the shopify site? Is it doing well for you?

Hey jags! I’ve been with Shopify since November it’s ok a lot to learn and figure out. One of my biggest issues with most eCommerce sites is the difficulty/time importing previous products from sites I had previously hosted with. Crazy that with all the amazing features and apps out there I’m surprised no one has really found a fluid solution kinda ridiculous, maybe there is and I don’t know. Shopify’s customer service is very limited and they offer little help or resolution in app services and any coding questions. What’s really incredible is that I could find help here in the forum, I usually rarely have little hope sometimes in finding genuine honest people and never expected to find someone who completely has changed my outlook! I am so happy with the webflow community and can’t wait to switch over as soon as ecommerce becomes possible!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.