How do you link to a anchor link on different page?

How do you link to a anchor link on different page. Anchor links work fine on single page. I have looked at: Anchor Link to a page section on another page - General - Forum | Webflow. I don’t want to use absolute paths that include my domain , because I want to test on .webfl.io, and publish on a custom domain without having to change every link.

This is a bit of a general question, and I am confident that the process will be the same for any webflow site, but if you feel that having my public share link would help, I will put it up. :+1:

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Can you please explain what you want in a little more detail, I cant seem to understand your question Thanks! :wink:

If I’m understanding correctly, the question is like this:

Let’s say I have a section on my Contact page. Let’s call it Phone.

Now if I wanted to link to that section, I could create a Section ID:

The question seems to be: How do I link to that specific anchor point from ANOTHER page on my website without typing in a URL that includes the full domain?

3 Likes

Simply omit the domain name.

Type:

/page1#test

instead of:

http://testing.webflow.io/page1#test

4 Likes

So would you like, when you press for example contact… It scrolls all the way to the contact section on the bottom? Is this what you would like? Be sure to contact me further so we could help you. Thanks! :wink::grinning::blush::+1:

1 Like

@VLADinSACRAMENTO, Thank you so much for reaching out. The response from @samliew was perfect!

This was my first attempt at using this forum :relieved: Thanks again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.