Inconsistent design rendered in Sony C3 mobile phone

Hi,

I’ve already created a webpage using webflow tools and so far i’ve tested with both samsung Galaxy S3 and Sony C3. It seems that samsung looks fine but for Sony C3, the rendering looks out of place(as what i’ve uploaded here).

Please help.

Regards,
Dexter

Hi @thesecondmouse

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hi Pixel Geek,

This is my read only link Webflow - webpage-ehwhyq

I’m using chrome browser in my Sony Experia C3 to view the webpage and i saw the issues. I’ve tried with other models such as samsung also using chrome browser but i see no such issue.

As for the screenshots, i’ve already uploaded it. You can see that there are a few elements where the width exceeds the background container.

Regards,
Dexter

Hi Pixek Geek,

Did you get my reply? I’m urgently waiting for your reply as I’m about to launch my website. Hope i can hear from you soon.

Thanks!

Regards,
Dexter

Hi @thesecondmouse, thanks for the info. I took a look, and it seems that there is some overflow on the site. The first thing I would try, is to set change the styles on the div-width-940 class on mobile views, to be width of 100% and overflow hidden

Also, where possible, I would recommend to not use fixed widths in pixels, but rather use percentage based widths.

Check that and then see if the issue improves. Cheers, Dave

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.