Issue with interactions loading

Was there ever any resolution on this? I’ve been killing myself on this to no avail. I have put Webflow.destory(); Webflow.ready(); at the head of my controllers which at least gets animations to work predictably upon page reload but it still does not work when I visit a page via a link.

Hi Cyberdave. I see that you just posted and I wanted to see if I could get your attention in real time. I saw you contributed to this question but I see no answer. Do you think you could help me out?

I didn’t mean to post twice - first time. I thought I was sending you a personal message.

Hi @rashadb, thanks for paging me :slight_smile: Are you trying to modify the webflow.js? We do not support nor recommend editing that file, rather try to accomplish your interaction effects using the built in triggers.

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link, and screenshots of the elements in question really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Dave