Looking For Local Freelance Designer For Salon Site

Salon Sessions, located in Old Town Pasadena, CA, is looking for a freelance designer to design/ manage a new site for our salon website. We would prefer someone in the LA area. We are open to different design options. :blush:

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi SalonSession,

Sounds like a real project!

Do you have any specifics?

I visited your site and it’s a great design that could use a little improvements.
I specialize in lifestyle, luxury, and entrepreneurial web design (using Webflow of course), and am located in Dallas, Texas. My company is called Fide Agency. I’m in the process of rebranding my own website myself - see here.

Please shoot me an email at trevor.fideagency@gmail.com and I can do a free consult for you guys!

Hi,

I would love to help you with your project. I have 10 years of web design experience and I focus on designing websites that increase traffic and conversion.

I’m not in your local area - but I have several great ways to converse in person over the internet and we can also use screen sharing if helpful.

Feel free to contact me.

My website and portfolio is
www.pixelperfectpanda.com

Teresa

Not sure if you found someone yet but i live in the LA area. I live in Chino, CA.

Here is my website and portfolio: www.oceanandsnowdesign.com

Thanks

Bill D’Aust
Ocean and Snow Design