Mobile nav menu won't show in preview

Hi there,

I’m building a site but the mobile menu won’t open in preview mode. I can open it in the build panel, but not in preview. I’m using the latest version of Chrome.

Bonus: I would like to replace the hamburger menu icon with a custom icon if possible, but can’t find any info on how to replace the icon.

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/jordans-build-site?preview=ae3e7f000137dcd4c0817325dc250629
(how to access public share link)

Hey @jclarothe I just tested the mobile nav on my end and it’s working correctly in the Preview mode for me on all breakpoints, did you already resolve the issue?

Also I’ll be adding a trick tip on custom menus pretty soon :wink: I’ll post it here once it’s done :smiley:

Thanks Waldo! That’s strange that it is working on your end. I’m still having the issue.

Here is a screen shot. This is after clicking the hamburger.

Hey @jclarothe looks like there’s a Bug with the Preview mode (I’m looking into it now), after you’ve opened/closed the menu with the settings and then go to Preview Mode the menu button isn’t opening/closing correctly. But when I go into Preview mode a second time, then it’s working correctly:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.