Navbar issue on Page

Continuing the discussion from Background video is supposed to show well in tablets and smarphones?:

@aerismel, hi, I have opened a new post on the navbar issue. I am checking in to this. Cheers, Dave

1 Like

Hi @aerismel, I tried to reproduce the issue with the navbar, but I am unable to reproduce that when looking at the published site at ninjanutz.webflow.com. I tried both safari and chrome, but it appears to work normally for me. Could you refresh your browser and try again and if you still have the issue, is it possible for your to create a video of what you see on your screen? Here is some tools for that:

If you can help to make a video, it will help me to isolate the issue :smile:

Cheers, Dave

Hello Dave. I have created a gif so that you can see what I see. with the navbar.

I have seen that the thing that is messing up the navbar is the background video. When I delete or hide the background video the navbar stays in its place. But when the video is in the website the navbar goes crazy.

Thanks for your help Dave!

This topic is now unlisted. It will no longer be displayed in any topic lists. The only way to access this topic is via direct link.

hi @aerismel, I hope you are doing well :slight_smile: I also sent a message to your email via our support desk, so I have made this topic invisible for now. I have created a video showing some steps you can take to correct the issue:

http://quick.as/kg94sjw1

I hope this helps, if not, let me know and I am happy to assist further.

Cheers, Dave

Hi Dave! This fixed the issue! Thanks so much for your video! Have a happy new year yourself. =) My best wishes for you and your family.

You are welcome, thank you very much and you have a happy new year also :slight_smile: