Navbar not as weight as the rest of the page

Hello Community,
i am new at webflow and my english is not the best…
so my problem is:

i want to have a menu structure without buttons, instead i want to use pictures. above these pictures i made a section, in this section i put a row and into the first column of this row i put the first part of the logo and in the second column i put the second part of the logo.

so now i wanted to fix that section to the top of my site, this also works but the section is not as weight as the remaining pages.
i set the with and the height of my section to auto but now it is still to small and the logo can’t bee seen…

thanks for help!

Annabel

Hi @Annabel_Falk, thanks for your post :slight_smile: Can you please update your post with the read-only link to your site? Share a read-only link | Webflow University

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Dave

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/jogo?preview=3f86635941a2b0c2aa24b8bb14f8b304

using safari Version 8.0.6 (10600.6.3)

Hi @Annabel_Falk, thanks a lot for the update :slight_smile: Try setting your header class to have a high z-index, in my example, 3000 below:

Then check it again :smile:

Cheers,
Dave

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.