Navigation with top accordion functionality

Hello,

So I am about to attempt to prototype out a navigation solution for a project. I was hoping to get some advice on what the best way to build this in Webflow. I have attached screenshots of the wireframes for reference.

Background
On load, the toggle information will automatically be visible and push the main nav down. When the toggle is pressed, it automatically closes to the very top. I tried using the dropdown widget but that doesn’t let you put the accordion content on top. I also was hoping to have the open close icon animate as well. I am still going to be experimenting different ways to get this to work, but any input is greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

• Lara

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @LaraLoo,

For making dropdown opening up you can check this topic Elements move accordingly as another increases in size - #3 by sabanna - General - Forum | Webflow

Another way to do this is using simple div, which will change its height on click interaction.

Regards,
Anna

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.