Need help with custom JS tracking on client site ASAP

Trying to add custom tracking code to a client website—built and hosted in Webflow—but it’s outside of my skill set. Is there anyone out there that can help out?

The service we’re using is Lead Forensics; which specific experience with would be a plus, but not necessary if you know what you’re doing.

Feel free to respond here, or email me directly at mark@vscreative.com.au, can discuss your rates and availability (not looking for free help).

Thanks!

P.S. I’ve already seen this forum post, so please don’t just direct me there. I’m after someone who knows what they’re doing.

This Wordpress site already has Google Analytics on the page. What type of custom tracking are you looking at?

The website I linked to isn’t the one I’m working on, that’s the analytics service my client is using.

Okay, what’s the code you need to insert into all pages?

I don’t have it handy right now, but I’m after someone that is proficient in these kinds of things to do it, not to be told how to do it (it’s not my specialty).

Nobody can promise anything until we know what exactly are you trying to track. If it’s something simple like paste some code, we can direct you to the right place.