Partially fixed background images

Hi,

Apologies if this has been posted and answered on here before but I couldn’t find it anywhere.

I was wondering if it was possible on Webflow to make what I can only describe as a partially fixed background image. I get how you can keep the image fixed in one place on the page and how you can get it to move as you scroll, but I was wondering if there was any way you could get it to do a bit of both.

An example of what I mean is on the homepage of www.buckforcolorado.com (apologies for the strange example but it was the only one I could find). As you scroll the background images sort of stay in place but also move upwards slightly.

I appreciate if this is not possible, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

As I know it is currently not possible in Webflow unless you use custom coding for this effect.

Hello guys, @HBD and @VLADinSACRAMENTO.

This effect calls Parallax. It is not natively Webflow interaction, but it is possible to do here.
I made a tutorial about different types of Parallax, which you can do: Different Parallax effects possible with Webflow (no custom code required) - Webflow Tips - Forum | Webflow

Hope it helps,
Anna

2 Likes

Thank you very much for this.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.