Help needed with mobile menu aligned to the right

Hello @Tlegen_Abutalip

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Menu in the mobile versions of the site moves out to the right. I do not know what is the reason …

Hi @Tlegen_Abutalip, thanks for your post :slight_smile: My first guess, is that there is a fixed width set on the navbar, which causes the nav menu icon and links to be way off to the right.

I would try to remove any fixed widths and only use percentage based widths or set the width of your navbar elements to auto.

If you need more help, Could you share the site read-only link: Share a read-only link | Webflow University ? Cheers, Dave

Thanks! Your recommendations do not help … Are there other ways to solve?

Hi @Tlegen_Abutalip, Could you share the site read-only link: Share a read-only link | Webflow University, I am happy to take a look and see exactly what’s happening :=)

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/diningsmart?preview=8fa1d2ac2fdf8448ea11bb6786af547c

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.