Random "Current" class styling

This bug is happening since yesterday. When I try to style link blocks, links or buttons it randomly shows the “CURRENT” state styling, eventhough that link is not connected to the current page!

Anyone else having this issue? It’s annoying because I now regularly have to temporary delete the link from that link element, do the styling, and after styling re-attach the correct link.

2 Likes

Hi @rowan, thanks for reporting this. I am sorry to hear about the trouble. I am here to help take a look.

Could you send the site info, page and elements involved, and send to support@webflow.com?

Thanks in advance

I was asked to post when this bug reared its ugly head again.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/adventure-with-us?preview=aa4acdc60e6d594de418afe8e39e7c4e

When scrolling down, the button that links to the second section changes position as soon as the section to which it links comes into view. It’s got something to do with altering the button after linking it to the second section, but that’s as far as I can tell. No settings are changing, the position is simply swapping back and forth.

I can sometimes hack this into working by linking, unlinking, linking to something else, and any combination of random changes I can think to make until it just starts working correctly again, but this is beyond annoying.

The especially weird thing about this particular instance is that the button itself isn’t actually showing the “Current” class, but it normally does when this is happening. It happens pretty regularly.

I’ve also posted it various times before, and also in a seperate topic; http://forum.webflow.com/t/random-current-class-styling/26459

No cure yet :frowning:

Hi @Rowan, I am sorry for the delay, I do not not think this has been resolved yet. @Cricitem, thank you for sharing the report and the link to the site.

As soon as there is an update about this, I will share more info.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.