Referral/affiliate incentive program

Hello,

Is there a referral incentive for users who are on a professional plan? Like 1 month free or something?

We’re actually launching something very soon. So watch out for it!

5 Likes

Please put me down on the list too!

1 Like

@Hamzster @DFink Check out the new referral system here: https://webflow.com/dashboard/account/referrals

Would love to hear your thoughts + feedback on it!

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll send them out now!

I think it is pretty lame. You are selling yourself short and descouraging referrals beyond tha ceiling you set so low at $200.

Definetely a per referral fee, per first order, or better yet, a recurring revenue share would attract serious business for you, since you have at this point a great product, but as it is happening now, soon will be many copycats.

What is the reasoning behind “Up to $200”? and worst yet, “In Webflow Credit”. Come on guys, shed the greed and let your community help you build your business.

Many features are needed and being requested son desperetaly in the forum. You need more money to hire more programmers, and one way to get that money is incentivizing sales. Give to receive. Share real money, not credit and you will see results.

Actually, I think as long as the webflow credit can be applied towards billing of webflow itself, then its perfectly fine. As great of a product that Webflow, $42 is high especially when currency conversion hits you. I pay $50 CAD per month. So, I would be more than happy if I can get some webflow credits to reduce my bill!