Save Symbol with Mobile States

hi everyone

created a responsive footer in one page, would like to move it to another page with all its mobile states.

tried saving a symbol, but when I paste the symbol to another page, only 1 state survives…

please help :slight_smile:

Hi @rotem

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

thank you @PixelGeek

here’s the read-only link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/zweifel-zweifel?preview=d270f2cbbad63224399504889124ddd0

please don’t knock down the way the site is built - this is my very first WF website (however, if you have any general advice, would be great).

meanwhile, I solved the footer problem by creating 4 separate footers from the original page, and displaying each one in the proper mobile state. I wanted to avoid that to save space.

any ideas?

also, trying to create anavbar which would float on the right side in mobile state, not moving the content, yet not fixed to the browser window. is it possible?

see screenshot for reference. in mobile mode, the categories should appear in a simple row. I managed to do it, but it moved my content, or aligned to strange position on the page. tried reading previous posts on the subjects, still couldn’t do it.

BIG THANKS

Rotem

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.