Search bar functionality

Swiftype is no longer an option with its ridiculously $$$ plans. Is there any plan to make a native search for Webflow?

I’ve been looking around and it doesn’t seem like there’s a whole of options for this besides Google (which apparently takes forever to index new content)

This is a serious draw back for me making blog websites that really need search bar functionality for CMS. :scream::pensive:

Any suggestions welcomed!

This is a duplicate of this thread:

Hi there, I feel your pain on swiftype. I know that native search has been requested in the other thread Vlad suggested but there are a couple of other options out there in the meantime. https://www.algolia.com is one of them and they offer a free plan. There is one other that @sabanna was able to incorporate into one of her sites as well. I hope she will comment and remind me what it was! Hope that helps!

Hello, guys :slightly_smiling:

Here is topic with tutorial how to add Findberry search engine to the Webflow site:

1 Like

@DFink and @sabanna Thank you both so much for responding with helpful info! I had run across @sabanna’s post before and I plan to check out this option for sure. Does this findberry search engine work for dynamic content?

Site search has now launched: check out the feature page to learn more.