Site content is not visible‏

Hi Will,

Something interesting happened when I resize my window (please find screenshot 1 and 2). I didn’t change anything on this page but when the webpage becomes smaller, the logo shows up. When the page becomes full screen, the logo disappears. could you let me know what’s going on here?

Again I didn’t change anything on the webpage, and as I said I’m pretty sure this is a bug from your internal system and i really hope you can look into that.

Please let me know how I can solve this.

Thanks,
Joy

Hi @therose

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hi @PixelGeek, I’ve been emailing Will (one of the web flow staff) back and forth like 5 times and he still cannot solve my problem…
the read-ready link is Webflow - Joy Kong's Playground hope this helps. I was working on webflow page and all of a sudden everything is gone. I was using chrome and the contents all become invisible. Later I switched to Safari, and the screenshots explain what happens then.

Could you let me know how I can keep my contents from disappearing or becoming invisible? This has happened twice. Thanks.

Thanks for the link. Here is the solution to the issue:

If you turn on the desktop visibility for this element, you will then see it on every breakpoint.

I hope this helps. If not, please let me know and I will be more than happy to assist further! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Nelson

Hi Nelson @PixelGeek, this is what i was looking for and i don’t get why your colleague couldn’t solve this for me after three-hour back and forth emails. That being said I really appreciate your help and I hope your team could collaborate more (e.g. spontaneously email checking) and provide faster service.

Thanks once again and all the best!

Joy

Hi @therose, we do our best to help support each of our customers, on our own time, as a courtesy :smile:

Sometimes, when you look at as many sites as we do, it is easy to miss a small setting somewhere, and there really is not “time” in which things are solved. We always try to help you as quickly as possible :slight_smile:

We work together as a team, to help our customers, and each case is unique. We have to look very carefully at each case to make sure we are providing helpful information.

@PixelGeek is a rockstar, so thanks Nelson ! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.