Slider: Auto start yes ... but don't auto loop!

I maked sure that infinit scroll is uncheck but it does affect the behavior :-1:

I’m telling the sorry in 4 sentences. The last one in the core message and I wanna it to stay visible. Else you completly lose the message.

You guys can take a look on the videocast : dont loop maj 2013-12-12 20...

Cheers !

Hi @devmtl “infinite scroll” is when your slides appear like they are scrolling to the left even if it’s past the last slide (usually sliders scroll backwards instead of forwards back to the first slide - that is not infinite scroll).

What you want is for auto play to stop when last slide is reached. Thanks for your feedback! Does anyone else need this functionality?

Hi @devmtl “infinite scroll” is when your slides appear like they are
scrolling to the left even if it’s past the last slide (usually
sliders scroll backwards instead of forwards back to the first slide -
that is not infinite scroll).

OK !

Well, to tell a story that’s a powerfull way to do it. If I’m not mistaken, that’s the point of every website :slight_smile:

Cheers !

I think it may be better to allow the user to click through the arrows and digest the story themselves, depending on how rich the content is of course. So auto-play with a specific time may not fit every user.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.