Static image(logo) overlay on top of slider

About the slider…

Is there any way to have a static image (logo) as an overlay above what slides below?

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @Francois, are you looking for something like this:

https://webflow.com/website/background-slider-content-overlay?s=background-slider-content-overlay

That example above is using a slider as a background, with a content overlay on top.

I hope this helps!

Exactly what I am looking to do Dave. How do I go about achieving this?

Hi @Francois, one thing to do, is to clone that site and see how it is made :slight_smile:

Basically, you create a div, make it fixed position and having a z-index of -1. Then put your slider in side of that div and position the fixed div to cover the screen. Then add another div as a sibling to the background div, and give it a position absolute with a full cover and a z-index of 1.

The site link I shared can be cloned to your dashboard, so that you can play with it, and see how it works.

After cloning (or viewing the site in Webflow via the read-only link) and looking, if there are questions, let me know, and I am happy to answer any questions :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.