Tab links are not working

Hi,

I designed this site about a month ago, bit less. I went live and everything was working fine.
Now the tab buttons are not working and strangely, the layout was disorganized.
I haven’t touched anything since the last time I published the site. Could anyone take a look at the link and go to > Catalogo > choose any option and you will see the tabs, they are not clickable any more. Please Help.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/cdu?preview=cf19d5d71844e5e59c3736599228ba3c

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @Sebasgaes - really sorry about that, looks like we had a fix to another bug cause this issue for situations where the tab links and the tab panes visually overlapped (as they do on your site). For most usages of Tabs this was not noticed (since the default is for Tab links to stack on top of the panes, not on the side), but we just identified that issue and reverted that fix.

If you refresh your Designer (you might need to Shift+Refresh and/or clear cache) and re-publish your site, your tab links should start working again. Please let us know if that’s not the case. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.