The new class selector

I have noticed this also when playing with the new selector. It breaks the association of that instance entirely and starts from scratch wiping all properties. BUT the behavior is not a constant. According to how the order of combo classes are stacked. I am re-testing from a very simple scratch build, because I think I am getting several different outcomes upon renaming:

1. Renaming destroys all properties in the class under some circumstances (a clean wipe).
  2. But, renaming does not always affect all instances of that global class.
  3. Clones - or same stack order combos inherit the destruction / wiping upon renaming.
  4. Any shuffle of the stack order of global combos behave independently (Combo Stack A does not alter Combo Stack B).
  5. Editing the name of the original source div I used to create the global promotes proper inheritance behavior.

Deleting my previous comments - not efficient - sorry. I am off to test this from scratch and will post a cleaner test case for each. Please do the same. This is super important to know exactly what is happening and get a clean result and resolution / support for any issues.

1 Like