Trouble with columns on tablet and phones

I’m having trouble with my columns not showing up on tablet and mobile. See attached screen captures.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks-
Dave

Hey Dave!
Could you share read-only link to your project, please. It will help to find the reason of this problem.

Cheers,
Anna

1 Like

Here’s the shared link to my project…

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dmisconish-portfolio116113455?preview=f4dbebee428ce73789349ad511978c02

Thanks for the help : )
Dave

Sorry- that last share link wasn’t correct.
This should do it
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dmisconish-portfolio116113455?preview=f4dbebee428ce73789349ad511978c02

1 Like

You’ll need to turn that “grey box” element back on on the settings right-panel. :slight_smile:

​Try these steps and let me know if you’re successful.

1 Like

Turning on the “grey box” element did work for the tablet view. However, it did not seem to resolve the issue on either of the phone views.

Any more suggestions?

Thanks-
Dave

@dmisconish same issue only with the about image not the grey box :smile::

Arthur

Oh… let me try that…

Rats-- it didn’t work. Still not showing on either phone view :neutral_face:

@dmisconish, finally, do the same thing again only this time to the “left column” element :smile:

FIXED! That’s awesome. Thanks so SO MUCH for your help!

Now… any idea how I would go about fixing the overlap issues I’m running into on the ‘Portfolio’ and ‘Contact’ sections of the phone portrait mode? (shown below)

2 Likes

@dmisconish sure, the issue here is that the “portfolio” section is floated:left as opposed to not at all:

and it should be:

Let me know if that works!

Arthur

Yes! Thank you very much for all of your help-- it’s greatly appreciated.

@dmisconish welcome! Let me know if you need any more help :smile:

Arthur

I sent you an email, please reply soonest

I’m sorry but I don’t seem to be able to locate the email you mentioned sending. Could you please re-send/repost?

Dave

Oh sorry about that, i was replying Arthur

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.