Unable to unlink symbols/objects

I previously duplicated pages and every change i make changes the content in the other pages,
I went to symbols and global objects and i do not see a unlink option.
when i select work item, those are the options on the left.

Here is my public share link: [LINK][1]
([how to access public share link][2])
[1]: Webflow
[2]: How to Enable a Webflow Share Link - Webflow Tips - Forum | Webflow

Hey @MrEverly could you please update your post with your read-only link & screenshots really helps us to help you faster :slight_smile:

How to share a read-only link:

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Apologize this is new to me lol

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/drrevsev?preview=68399e11cc15712281ac78227b3f0ef9

@MrEverly Try to click a symbol and then press the icon that looks like it is exploding. Hope this helps. :wink:

@VLADinSACRAMENTO The exploding icon is grayed out on any duplicated page also on the original page.
I deleted a page and the only thing that changed was the total of instances.

@MrEverly Hmm…very interesting. @Waldo or @PixelGeek, any ideas? It sounds like a bug.

I also deleted the other pages which had no content now i just have the original and the duplicate and still unable to unlink symbols
With the picture attached I am able to unlink everything except the work item which does not show in the list. But whatever i change on any of the pages in the work item (picture) it changes on all pages.

@MrEverly Hmm…puzzled

Hi @MrEverly,

What you are referring to is not a SYMBOL. It seems you are changing background image for the element with class “Work item”. By doing this you are changing class style and all elements with this class name will got this changes too, unless you will apply some combo classes to these other elements.

Hope I was able to explain. If you still have a questions I will be glad to help.

Regards,
Anna

1 Like

That makes more sense to the problem. :wink:

@sabanna LOL yep that was it …thanks everyone for the help love webflow and the support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.