Want to embed a few tweets into the rich text field of CMS

I want to embed a few selected tweets into a blog post but this isn’t an option using the limited embed options available with rich text.

Has anybody managed to do this before and how?

Thanks.

I don’t think so. It’s not possible at the moment to add custom code within Rich Text field.

Not that your request isn’t legitimate: tweets are very much used as illustrations in todays’ articles, like images or videos.

So if you don’t mind, write a post in the Whishlist category asking for just that—custom code in rich text— and give the tweet example, it’s a good one.

2 Likes

Thanks Vincent, I have posted in the Wish List category.

I recently started using Webflow instead of Squarespace for my designs and these little things that used to be available in SS are cropping up.

Appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Thank you :slight_smile:

I rewrote you title to specifically add Rich Text Element, because you can actually add Custom Code to CMS since last week.

I feel you. I’m sure it’s only a matter of time. I hope the benefits of using Webflow are so evident that this issue is only a little itch. :slight_smile:

Since the CMS has been unveiled, the rythm at wich new features are appearing is pretty tight, as you can see here: Webflow