What is the easiest webflow to CMS migration?

Take a look TidyCMS

So easy to install it and manage :wink:

בס"ד
Hi
How do you copy the tidyCMS folder to my root folder on webflow?

What would be a reasonable amount to pay someone? And are you talking about a one off fee?

what are the limitations of using pinegrow to convert to wordpress? is it all that smooth after conversion and i can log into my wordpress and update my site contents easily?

1 Like

With Pinegrow, you convert your HTML/CSS/JS template into a REAL WordPress theme, so YES, once it’s done, you can update your content through WordPress interface just like with any theme.

Hey guys, I did a screen record of me merging perch with webflow. I’ll be posting it soon here hopefully that will shed some light on this issue.

2 Likes

I’d love to see this ASAP I’ve been waiting for a true webflow to perch video for awhile now…

This is a month later, but I think I can say Plone is the easiest CMS for doing theme integrations with Webflow. So here’s my first very, very rough and imperfect video on setting up the Plone CMS to work with Webflow. If you follow along you’ll end up with a sandbox which you can use for testing out Plone with Webflow. I don’t recommend this for production, but it’s a great start if you just want to “kick the tyres”.

I see that you have a full series of these vids. Or atleast that your are planning to create them.

Are they finished allready?

Hey @JoLu … I’ve been doing recordings over the weekend. Need to finish and add narrations. The full series should be ready by tomorrow, the official launch will be on Thursday evening Pacific Standard Time.