Wrapping Text around an image curved on one side

Hi!

I just started using webflow this weekend, with no webdesign background, and so this may be a simple answer, but I could not find it in the documentation.

How do you create a text wrapping, but curving around an image? I want my homepage to be very simple, with a central image and navigation links in a radial curve around this image. I also want this to be clean code and responsive.

Here is how it looks now, which design-wise is partially correct to me, but I did it in a funky way so it doesn’t scale consistently at all.

Is there a way to create a single curved side of an image and then have various header links curve around that image? Or rather, what is the cleanest, most consistent way, of getting this design?

Thank you!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

This isn’t yetbdoable in Webflow natively. But you can add custom code like this:

Thank you!

For the custom code, would I be adding this after I export the webflow site? Or could I add it to my webflow site, and still work entirely within webflow?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.