Hello guys, jus wanted to share with you the simple ecommerce that I’ve been doing in webflow to test how this works and to see if I recommend it.
Some stuff that I struggled with:
- Checkout page being able to be in different pages, not only one. I guess that I can maybe do this with tabs but quite time consuming.
- The stripe payments information that arrives from webflow is not at all organized so i have to do some rework after
- Emails are not at all that customisable and (correct me if I’m wrong) I cannot disable them to send an email even manually with my own format.
- The variant option in the products appears only as a dropdown not that beautiful, so it would be nice to have check button possibility.
- Not being able to hide the webflow brand off of my emails… even paying…
I think there might be other stuff but I don’t remember now.
Here you go (only 99.5% finished):
Please fell free to give any feedback.