22 different font classes is loading!

Hi @robertfit,

The line below, which I pulled from what I believe is your production page’s head section, shows the following fonts being loaded:

• Oswald (6 weights/styles)
  • Open Sans (10 weights/styles)
  • Roboto (5 weights/styles)

<script type="text/javascript">WebFont.load({ google: { families: ["Oswald:200,300,400,500,600,700","Open Sans:300,300italic,400,400italic,600,600italic,700,700italic,800,800italic","Roboto:300,regular,500,700,900"] }});</script>

That could have something to do with not setting a font for the Body tag as @iDATUS mentioned, but I’m not 100% sure.

It looks like Webflow will load all of the weights/styles for any of the default Google Fonts you use from the Designer, so I would assume you’re using Open Sans and Oswald somewhere on the site too. This is an issue that’s been brought up in the forums and hopefully one Webflow will address soon.

I have a couple of sites that only use fonts from Adobe, and there are far fewer requests.

If reducing those requests is a priority for you, I’d recommend downloading and uploading the specific fonts you want to use, as mentioned in the thread below.

I hope that’s helpful.