3D card move effect created entirely in webflow

Hey,

so just got finished creating a 3d card movement entirely in webflow!

See the link here: http://arthurplayground.webflow.io/cards

This project is part of my playground, check out these other cool experiments: whack a mole, shapes in webflow, sticky elements. Hope you like!

The playground can be cloned here: Playground - Webflow, please comment, like and clone :smile:

(@Waldo_Broodryk think you might like this ;))

Arthur

4 Likes

Nice work @Arthur :smiley: I love it!!! :smiley: haha

1 Like

Fantastic work! I’m going to take a look at those interactions :wink:

1 Like

Sorry I only glanced at it briefly earlier, and now I realize you were using the stroke effect and making the angled section :wink: nice work!!! I’m working on a new effect that i figured out was possible with Webflow haha. I’ll post it sometime tomorrow probably :smile:
Thanks @arthur :slight_smile: making us think outside the box a bit more haha. :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Thanks @MinewireNetwork, the main effect is actually just a hover effect, which is part of what makes it so cool! @Waldo_Broodryk looking forward to seeing what you come up with! And yeah its totally amazing what you can come up with in webflow, I feel like we’ve barely scratched the surface!

Arthur

2 Likes

Thanks Arthur for sharing. It is awesome!

1 Like

@topelovely you’re welcome! I am working on adding projects to my playground so if there’s anything you want to see LET ME KNOW! Big or small and I will do my best to make it :smile:

1 Like