3D Transforms are here!

Eureka : That really will be fantastic. I am now cartwheeling around my studio :smile: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Does this mean there is an option for scrolling parallax effect now?

Yes! Yummy stuff! :smiley:

We don’t have any dedicated UI for this, but you should be able to achieve the following without custom code now:
http://css-parallax.webflow.io/

1 Like

Is it only me who has a very hard time trying to get the right perspective look to my screenshots? Do I have to use .svg files?

Bad news is that now I have to redo all my websites to make use of this amazing feature… :yum:

3 Likes

Can someone post an updated browser/device compatibility list for these CSS 3D transforms? Caniuse.com (Can I use... Support tables for HTML5, CSS3, etc) says IE, for example, has partial support:

Partial support in IE refers to not supporting the transform-style: preserve-3d property. This prevents nesting 3D transformed elements.

Edit: Also, what’s the fallback protocol for objects that have 3D transforms applied when part or all of the function isn’t compatible on a given browser/device?

Fantastic, 3D has arrived! Thanks Webflow!!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.