3rd Party Payment Integration with Webflow CMS Item

Any Recommendations for 3rd Party Subscription-based Payment?
Like I will add a lot of CMS items (Flat Rent). I want to add the 3rd party payment link for each of the items.
What will be best?

Hi @ahmedsani355.
Josh from Foxy here. What you’re after is possible with our seamless Webflow integration: Webflow | Foxy.io Manage your subscriptions/products with Webflow CMS and auto-generate payment links.

Foxy handles everything for you:

• 100+ gateway integrations
  • Customer portal where customers can login, manage their subscriptions, view charge history, etc.
  • Dunning - expiring card notifications, charge re-attempts, and more.
  • Free trials
  • Setup fees

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Thanks.
Also, Can I limit the item? After the limit CMS item turned into Unavailable from Available?

Hi @ahmedsani355.
Yes, we have our own inventory integration with Webflow CMS. Not for sure how you’d want this to work with subscriptions, but I’m sure we can help you figure things out once we have a better understanding of your needs.

Thanks,
Josh

Thanks.
I will reach out to you soon.

1 Like

Hey @ahmedsani355 !

We make a subscription app built for Webflow ecommerce, (which is compatible with your CMS design). Essentially it allows you to make any webflow product into a subscription product. App is currently free while it’s in beta!

Please let me know if I can help you get set up :slight_smile: