A brand new website from americainternet.cl in alpha stage

Im a developer from www.americainternet.cl and i want to show my new work completely made in Webflow. Of course is in alpha stage and it is the home page only.

http://sbm.webflow.com

It contains the new slider functionality and awesome hover effect for the products. Take a look to the site and send me your feedback.

Im open to all comments ;).

Now the responsive design is available for tablet 10’, tablet 7’ landscape, and cellphone landscape and portrait :slight_smile: The interior pageg design coming soon.

1 Like

That’s really awesome! Really awesome that you built all that in Webflow. :thumbsup:

The next step is to make it responsive! You can totally do that by changing the width of different elements in the Tablet media queries and below.

Hmmm… I don’t think I like hover effect box-shadow on every element that is on the page. I wanted to say it’s really good, but that hover effect ruined it (in my opinion of course). That doesn’t mean it’s very bad. I’d just not use it :slight_smile:

Hmmm… no offense but the responsive elements don’t work. You need to further subdivide the navigation and products so they don’t hide so deep within the page. Its mostly static elements within a degree of inline blocks. Hope to see a working revision soon mate.
Cheers.

Looks great! Very impressive Webflow site

yeah, thanks for the advice! Now is available the responsive design! teake a look at the same URL and resfresh de page :slight_smile:

Looks a lot better now! I’d make the slider element have 100% width on the smallest media query (right now it’s a fixed width).

Nice update! Working solid and love the layout. I’m working on an e-commerce redesign also. Congrats.

Nice work man. I’ve been wondering how you integrated the shopping cart to your webflow site. Any pointers?

Thanks! :slight_smile: