Hope you’re all well.
I am currently working on a website for a non-profit that organizes trainings.
I’m building almost everything in Webflow. I’d like to do a complicated " form " on which the following occurs :
- Users answer a simple form
- Based on their answer, we generate an image that represents their answers
- Ideally , each question in the form would generate a graphic shape in the image (question B creates 1, 2 or 3 green circles, then question F can add 1 or 2 blue triangles, for exemple). The image is the composition of all answers.
- Other solution would be to pre-generate the images in Illustrator and have the form tool just assign the people to the right image. Haven’t found a way to do that workaround either.
- Users can download the image , and receive it by email .
- Trainers can access the answers in the back end
I’m having a lot of trouble finding a way to do this 100% no-code! But I’m sure it’s feasible
I’ve looked into Typeform and Bannerbear but they don’t seem to be able to do that.
I would be so grateful for your help
If someone can point me to some tool or genius idea to do it!