Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Ability to access CMS as admin from published site

Hello,

I am paying for CMS hosting through webflow, and am trying to access the CMS editing function from the live site as an admin. It says I can only do so through the dashboard. Someone previously posted that it is possible to access as admin if you have paid for CMS hosting. I don't want to have to sign in to webflow everytime I want to add content, and I have another collaborator that I would like to use the CMS editing with so I don't want to waste my collaborator on an alternate email for myself.

Also I have been trying to send my collaborator the email request and she is not recieving the request. The problem is not on her end as we tested from multiplr sources.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for taking the time to post. While working as the site designer, the CMS can be accessed from the Editor button in the site settings only.

With a CMS hosting subscription, an additional external collaborator may be invited to edit the site as a content editor, and additional Collaborators may be added for $6 per month, per collaborator.

On the email issue, there could be a number of reasons for this, and I am here to help, could you please send a request to support@weflow.com and include the link to site and email address the invite was sent to?

Thanks in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.