Ability to integrate user login and registration for a Webflow hosted site

Hey guys, I know this is not the proper category for my post but I’ve been following this thread forever and now need your advice;

I’m budgeting a project for a client which will require a user login and registration system so the admins can track their users activity and restrict the access to some pages… It’s a music education project for young children based in Amsterdam so the website will be in Dutch and teachers will be able to login and get access to restricted pages with video and audio content.

Can I design this on Webflow? Will it be easy for a coder to create and integrate this login system to my design? Would any of you be interested in sending me a business proposal to develop this for me?

I appreciate your help and apologize if you decide this post really belongs in the #freelance section; Thanks!

Hey, maybe not exactly what you looking for but I recently stumbled over this: https://www.pulsecms.com/blog-93-create-a-membership-site-in-pulse-cms-(free-or-paid-sites)
Can be worth looking in to =)

1 Like

Thanks @jorn; that looks interesting… Would you be able to help me setting this up?

I have not tried it myself yet. I tried Pulsecms a couple of years back but not this addon. I do want to try it because I have a project that maybe can benefit from this. For the moment there are unfortunately very little time. Hope you manage to figure it out or find someoen that could. Or if I do find some time I will let you know =)

got ya… yes, please do… thanks a lot!

Yes please webflow! The ability to make this not just for websites, but for actual web app design would be mind blowing

2 Likes