Accordion closes when closing lightbox image

How can I change this so that the accordion stays open after closing or clicking out of a lightbox image? Thanks.

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/susan-mallinson?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=susan-mallinson&preview=c9044a407575a95e2078ac8cff221af4&pageId=5e79041828964b363a725019&itemId=5e79041828964b2d1072508c&mode=preview

I’m not seeing an accordion…

I stumbled upon the same problem: when you have an accordion made by dropdowns, if you have a light box inside a dropdown and you open the lightbox, the dropdown gets closed. So when you are finished watching the lightbox/ lightbox gallery, you expect to see the opened dropdowned, where you originally started the lightbox. That expectation is broken because the dropdown has closed.

I don’t think I’d use a dropdown (not completely sure what you mean by that) for an accordion. Simple divs with interactions should be fine.

By dropdown, I mean the dropdown widget. When you put dropdown widgets one after another, set the dropdown list to relative, the queue of widgets automatically becomes an accordion. This is the fastest way to build an accordion but obviously has its limitations.