Account Plan disappeared

Hi
I purchased the Webflow pro plan yesterday night, now i just login in. I can’t even see my plan and payment method even my account. I have order summary in my email.

Can someone help me out?

Any please help me :frowning:

Welcome to the community @sjd075

Occasionally there will be a Webflow employee chiming in with help around here, most of the other folks are users like yourself. While I’m sure we’d all love to help out, most of us don’t have access to view your account in more detail so it would be hard to figure out what the issue might be.

If you haven’t already, reach out to Webflow Support so they can take a closer look, and in the meantime I’ve tagged a few users (@magicmark @QA_Brandon @sabanna) who may be able to help expedite the process a bit:

Good luck getting it sorted out :+1:

Thanks for the ping @mikeyevin , @sjd075 please email customer support at support@webflow.com with your account email details, and as much information as you can provide for the most efficient response, even any website preview links you may have can help us locate your account.

I’m not familiar enough with account details and where to look to be able to say (considering I charged myself $800 once accidentally while testing :man_facepalming: ) so direct support is your best bet in this case.

@magicmark Thanks for reaching out, but what could be the issue? I already did, but what could be the issue, i can’t even see my payment method that i added along with pro purchased plan and also now i am only seeing starter plan! let me know please

Hey

So should i share the account details? so you can take a quick look!