Adding a simple checkout to a Webflow Form

Hey there,

I’m designing a simple page for a friend who wants to add a place for a deposit in a contact form. He wants to include fields for Name, Email, Description, and a section for adding a deposit for his services (tattoo industry).

I am wondering what the best way of going about this would be. Should I try to find an e-commerse plugin that would work with Webflow? A lot of the templates I’ve found are full stores and are way more than I need.

If anyone could offer some help or point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!! :slight_smile:

• Ben

Hello @BenHintz

If your friend needs the html code for him to manipulate it and make an e-commerce site the you just need to add the element button to the form that you need:

But if you want to create a simple e-commerce site I would recommend https://www.foxy.io they are great and they even have a tutorial about how to implement a simple e-commerce site here: Webflow | Foxy.io

Let me know if that helps you.

Cheers,

1 Like

Thanks a ton @aaronocampo!! This should help a lot. I’ll try out Foxy.io

I tag them here, so they can help you out.

right @foxy ?

Cheers,

Thanks @aaronocampo!

Hi @BenHintz! Super nice to meet you! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.