Adding calendars to the product page

I’m trying to build a dress rental website and would like to add a calendar to each dress to show the availability and potentially allow users to book it out themselves. Is there a way of adding a calendar to each product? Or even adding embed code as a new field.

Thanks so much!
Shanya

How are you managing the bookings and availability now? You wont be able to do this in webflow, but you will be able to embed calendars and forms from other tools.

I’m using Sharetribe at the moment but I’m changing from peer to peer to centralising the inventory so I’m building a new website. I’m hoping to may be embed Availability Calendar or Checkfront but I don’t know how to embed on to the product page on Webflow.

Cheers
Shanya

The challenge will be whether they have a product level widget or a full system (all product in one embed) that replaces your whole need for CMS products.

Hi @Shanya.
Josh from Foxy here. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, please let us know. We’ve helped other Webflow users with similar needs. We can show you how to setup a dress rental website with date bookings (with ability to prevent booked dates from being double booked), payments, and more.

You can learn more about our seamless integration with Webflow here: Webflow | Foxy.io Please don’t hesitate to DM or email us (hello@foxy.io). We’re more than happy to hop on a phone/Skype call, put together demos, etc.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Good point, let me investigate more. Thanks so much though.

Hey Josh,

That sounds awesome let’s have a chat. I’ll email you guys with more details.

Cheers
Shanya

Hi @Shanya.
That sounds like a plan. We’ll wait to hear from you.

Josh