Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Adding embed to blog pages?

Hi... the blog page templates don't appear to support the HTML Embed... when you go to the "+" button while in the blog pages, it takes you right out of it.

Is there any way to add HTML to the blog pages? Thanks.

you can drag in a EMBED component into your dynamic template page.

What exactly are you trying to embed?

I was trying to add an occasional google ad, but mainly Amazon links to things I'd talked about on my pages.

ok. try adding that custom code to your dynamic page with the Embed component: http://help.webflow.com/faq/how-to-use-the-embed-widget-to-add-custom-code-to-a-webpage

hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thank you... it lets me do that for the Dynamic Template, but not for the actual blog pages.

at this time, you cannot add code into the Rich Text element/field. It is something we are hoping to add in the future.

As a workaround, you could try using the dynamic embeds feature and maybe couple that with the power of the switch field.

Dynamic blog post - with dynamic button

That's a very good idea... I find I can add the HTML into the pages, but not individual variations.

Thanks for the heads up! How would there be a work around by using switch fields?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.