Adding Second Language, Hebrew and Currencies

Looking to add a second language to website, Hebrew and have two currencies, USD and Israeli Shekel.

Thanks in advance,
Bob

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi Bob,

There are few methods to create a multi language website. None of them yet is a native Webflow solution but some are really simple, and can answer your needs.
If you’ll use the search, you can find some explanations and even tutorials regarding multi language websites here in the forum.

I have created numerous multi language websites in Webflow, some of them are even Hebrew / English :smiley:

okay thanks! And regarding second currency?

Depends on your website / needs.
Is it is an online store, with checkout? or only price display?

an online store with checkout, what is currently available in USD

So I think that the best solution is foxycart. Search the forum, there are similar questions answered by the foxy team.

Hi there! If you want to allow multiple language, multi-currency websites, you may probably need to integrate third-party tools.

Or you can consider duplication your content, and run multiple sites serving different domains. It provides you the best flexibility to control differences on products, prices, shipping costs among multiple markets while providing your visitors information on local language and currencies. You can auto direct your visitors to correct URLs among multi-sites setting, for example, use Geo Redirect tool. It detects your visitors locations by IP and auto direct them to sites based on their geolocations. The tool is easy to use and set within a few steps. No code is necessary. The service will generate the code for you to add to your website. Webflow platform is perfectly supported.

Hope it helps.

EDIT (Post-Localization Update) 25.03.2024:

Webflow has launched it’s own native Localization feature:

To build your website in an RTL language like Hebrew, go to Settings → Localization, and set your locales. Webflow will automatically set the correct HTML direction based on your chosen Locale, as seen in this 18sec clip:

If you wanna learn more about building Hebrew Webflow sites, check out the first lesson on our free RTL Webflow Development Course: