Advanced Analytics & Ecommerce

Hello!
We need your help guys! We just built our first ecommerce project on Webflow and we tried to set up some analytics, we had a problem with google so we did few workarounds to track purchases. It is working but I gained opinion that Webflow Ecommerce is not good for eshops which should perform well because Webflow doesnt allow advanced analytics such as data from cart, unfilled cart etc. Please can someone tell his/her experience? Maybe I am just wrong and I would be super happy if this will be proven. So my question is if it is possible to have advanced analytics on webflow eccomerce, because till now we didnt find how and also my friend who is into coding&programming was trying to help. Please let us know!

Here is my site Read-Only:
[1]: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/vinarstvi-pitra-web?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=vinarstvi-pitra-web&preview=13cc40c676446efcacaabcbd477f1d52&mode=preview

1 Like

Hey Petr,

Thanks for posting this question and while I don’t have a direct answer for an all-encompassing solution at this point, there are a few options to consider using alongside a Webflow Ecommerce site for advanced analytics.

Using a combination a Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics can produce some pretty powerful analytics on anything from conversion, clicks, use engagement, etc. One of my personal favorite resources to learn how to create complex integrations with these tools is the MeasureSchool YouTube channel:

Another interesting resource to watch is called Monto, and is a Webflow Ecommerce specific tool that already has powerful tools like abandoned cart emails, and reviews. I believe they may also have future plans to integrate more Ecommerce specific analytics to provide an all-in-one service alongside Webflow Ecommerce.

I would love to hear more details on your workarounds as they may even help others!

Thank you @Corey_Moen !!

@petrremembership – we have an [Abandoned Cart Recovery app for Webflow shops](Monto Abandoned Cart Recovery - Automatically Recover Lost Sales (and a few others!). It’s unclear if you’re looking for to recover revenue but we have some users who simply turn the email sequences off and just use our Recovery dashboard to see the contents of abandoned carts, number of carts, etc… which might be closer to what you’re looking for.

Would love for you to give it a try and let me know what you think! It’s free for your first three recoveries and takes only a minute to set up.

And please feel free to let me know if there are more features you’re looking for – whenever a user asks for something we tend to prioritize it :slight_smile:

Standing by if we can help you with anything!
hello@monto.io