Hey @callmevlad! Here is my use case for the “sub-collection list feature” I was talking about on the stream.
So first of all, it’s a web offers website. Here is the structure:
- Area page - All offers within this area (10+ areas)
- Category page - All offers within this category AND area (200+ categories)
- City page - All offers within this city (Cities are linked to an area) (100+ cities)
- Category by city page - All offers within this city AND this category
- Sub-category page - All offers within this city AND this category AND this sub-category
So it’s all about filtering! all offers are in a collection list with multi-reference lists for areas and cities etc. But actually we’re not able to filter that far. Hopefully with some new features we will be able to filter all of that easily within only a page or two!