After restoring from backup my next and previous buttons don't work

I restored my site from a backup last night and now my blog is broken.

I had to reinstall my Recapcha keys, and that works fine now.

However, the next and previous pagination buttons no longer work for each blog post. I also have two collection pages which archive certain categories of posts and the “read post” buttons linking to previous posts no longer function as well.

There was a warning that the id’s would change but I had to restore anyway. I’m not really familiar with the inner workings of the CMS. I see the id’s for each item in my CMS collections but I don’t know what to do with them.

I desperately need to restore the functionality of the blog. How do I get everything to work again in simple straight forward non-technical English?? Can someone please help!

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/fineartportrait?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=fineartportrait&preview=73defcdab4e75aaeaf2263ebd095829e&pageId=5fc72ce731cb452ab5de9761&mode=preview

I just tested my site again and the next and previous buttons now work. However my Archive and Category page items are still not responding to the “read post” buttons.

I wanted to clarify what’s going on.

On my collection blog page I am able to push the “next” and “previous” buttons and the blog responds properly.

However, in the designer, when I click on the “Item” on the status bar! Status Bar when I’m in my blog posts template the document never switches to that page, it just goes to my latest blog post.

On the blog’s sidebar, I have a listing of “latest Posts” and whichever I click on

it goes to that same page.

The same thing happens when I am on my “Categories” or “Archive” pages. When I click on the “Read Post” button,

it goes to my latest blog post and not the one being linked from.

Again this all happened when I restored from a backup.

Read only link: Webflow - fineartportrait