Alignment on a Column Site

Hello everyone. For my portfolio design, I decided to try something more unique.

This is the first website that I have made like this, and it is hard for me to grasp.

Preview: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/arcanedesign?preview=94c8deb53caac54ae38e0d1244da2573
Link: Arcanedesign.webflow.io

It’s sleek, it’s simple and it is definitely not aligned.

I really need a step by step screenshot tutorial because this is what I’m worst at in Webflow.

I also need help with making objects always stay at the top right of the page or in the center. Here’s what I am talking about:

Other problems:

• Initially the horizontal bar would show up at the bottom of the page when the margin was increased. I turned overflow off in the body to fix it, but now the column interactions don’t work.
  • How do I make it so that a user clicks a column and is taken to the left which is a full screen page? This is all on one page, but I only want it to be visible when the user clicks it.
  • How do I horizontally center text? Example:
    H
    E
    L
    L
    O

I need someone’s help, because it haunts me to think about even trying to view the site on mobile. (JK guys)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.