All Links Hover selection not created?

I added Hover style for other link, after that I am waiting to see All Links Hover style, but it is not in the list and I can’t reach this style?
hover

Hi @BrainOG

Great question! You should be able to access this in one of two ways:

1. If there is no class name on the link: select All Links first, then choose the hover state from the States dropdwon

2. If there is a class name: switch to hover state, and you should be able to use the selector to see an All Links, Hover combination option. I’m not seeing this in your screenshot but was able to see this on my end.

Here is a GIF showing both examples:

If you are seeing something else on your end can you provide a Read-Only link so I can take a closer look? Can you also let me know which element / page this is for?

​Thanks in advance.

Hi @Brando Thank you, I solved problem with your first solution option. But it is only working with default button style.

If there is an any other style and I select All Link from select box like Higher Selector,
there is no States Selection anymore and can’t open the hover option , only go back link.

Why do Webflow replace Go Back Lick with States Selection, isn’t it possible to put Go Back link next to States Selection link? In my opinion if it is possible, it will be more useful #feedback:wish-list

states_go_back

If there is an any other style and I select All Link from select box like Higher Selector,
there is no States Selection anymore and can’t open the hover option , only go back link.

Thanks for this clarification. In this case you could add a hover state to a global select by adding a new link without any class names. Alternatively, you could remove the class name, make the necessary changes, then add it back.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.